Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homecoming!!

Homecoming Is the best part of the school year!! You can hang out with your friends and watch your team win (or lose)!! Last week was homecoming and I do have to admit, It was quite fun and amazing! So there was quite a few boy issues, looking at the hot guys but I became closer to my besties!! Even though our team lost all of the games, ( Varsity Soccer=Lost, Varsity Volleyball= Lost etc...) It was still fun to cheeer on our team. During the half time of our football game, we even had a chace to win and I PAD!!! Which, I didn't win but, I don't regret trying!

For my Best Friend, this was the day the guy she liked wouldn't go out with her which made her mad! You gotta love Junior High School, Drama is at its highest points and puberty is happening which makes everything a really big deal. Last week was definetly the best part of this year (so far) and I can't wait for next homecoming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment